Denne annonsen har utløpt.
About the team
As a part of the scripting platform team, you will be working on our internal visualization and python compute as a service platform. You will drive the work on improving the cloud-based deployment for the scripting platform notebook offering. We are currently exploring Databricks and Jupyter hosted on Kubernetes (AKS). Other “notebook as a service” offerings could also be relevant to explore.
One of the components of our platform is a self-hosted jupyter notebook solution. The solution has hundreds of daily users within business-areas such as risk management, trading, energy management etc. Our goal is to migrate this solution to a more scalable and secure set-up.
The scripting team is a partner to the business, and we have a high degree of customer interaction. This means you will see your improvements deliver value to our customers in your daily work. Long term we are working on migrating the whole platform to the Azure and contributing to that work could also be relevant in the future.
- Architect and implement a cloud-based notebook solution
- Create a customer workflow for notebook-hosted code, including the steps from writing the code through running code on the server.
- Streamline sharing of notebook-code and notebooks
- Assist users in transitioning from on prem jupyter to cloud based solution
- Assist product owner and manager in user communication regarding transition from on prem to cloud.
- Ensure access management complies with Statkraft policies
- 3+ years experience in software development, operations or a mix
- 3+ years of development experience in python
- Experience with Kerboros and/or Azure Active Directory OIDC
- Experience using or implementing Databricks
- Experience using or implementing Jupyter
- MLOps and Analytics workflow experience is a plus
- At least 1 years experience working on containers for custom software deployments. Experience with services like AKS, Azure app service or Beanstalk is a big plus
- Be eager to learn about new trends and technologies
- Good social and communication skills
- Pro-active person who feels responsibility for the products you deliver and enjoys challenging themselves
- Enjoy interacting with our customers on a regular basis.
- Open minded approach to trying new process frameworks
- Fluent in English
Varighet: ut året (opsjon om forlengelse)
|Olje / Gass Off- / Onshore / Maritim