Denne annonsen har utløpt.
Leger Uten Grenser (MSF Norway) is building a new Information Technology department and needs a systems and networking administrator with a strong skillset and experience to manage all IT systems and network components. This includes all offices in Norway and its cloud infrastructure.
IT OPERATIONS & SERVICES MANAGEMENT
- Manage the day-to-day IT services, incidents, issues, and requests, complying with the industry standard ITIL.
- Ensure all IT/Helpdesk requests and issues are fulfilled on-time as per agreed SLO without any delays with high service quality.
- Perform day-to-day IT Operational tasks including but not limited to regular patching and updates of all IT assets, maintain IT inventory and assets, etc.,
- Manage the IT/System inventory and keep them up to date and further suggest relevant mechanisms to improve inventory handling.
- Build and maintain relationships with external IT/System suppliers/partners and manage the purchase of approved hardware and software.
- Manage backup procedures and processes for all systems handling MSF data, as per retention policies and agreement with business teams.
- Prioritize escalated issues accordingly and work towards timely resolution.
- Liaise with MSF Shared IT Services (SITS) based in Prague for all incidents and requests as and when required.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE (CLOUD & ON-PREMISES)
- Manage MSF Norway’s overall technology infrastructure, both on-premises and on-cloud.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers, and/or MSF entities to improve upon existing infrastructure.
- Provide technology guidance, road maps, principles, standards, and best practices.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems. Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software based on department needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Systems and Networking Administrator or similar.
- Experience in managing network switches, routers, and wireless access points, VNets, Network Security Groups, Cloud and on-prem Firewalls, WAFs, VPN services etc.
- Set-up, configure and manage physical and virtual servers (Windows and Linux).
- Possess the working knowledge of meeting room systems, audio-visual equipment etc.,
- Possess the working knowledge of network cables – copper and fiber optics.
- Industry standard certifications such as below,
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals (mandatory)
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator (mandatory)
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (highly preferred)
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate (highly preferred)
- Excellent and demonstrated working experience with Microsoft/Office 365 suite, including but not limited to,
- M365 Suite (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, OneDrive etc)
- MS Azure (IaaS and PaaS solutions)
- MS Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Windows 10/11 Enterprise
- Broad experience with the management of IT-systems, including:
- Knowledge of operating systems and applications, as well as hardware and software troubleshooting, and trends within system development and usage.
- Knowledge of MacOS, iOS and Android operating systems is highly preferred.
- A good understanding of different business systems such as CRM, ERP systems, data analytics etc.
- Excellent fluency and command in English language, Norwegian language is a great plus
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until the end of the year, with the possibility of extension
|Stillingsnavn||Systems and Network Administrator|
|Oppdragsgiver||Leger Uten Grenser (MSF Norway)|
IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
|Sist endret||24.06.2022 22:11|