Denne annonsen har utløpt.
JOB PURPOSE & KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide a stable, well designed, high performing and cost efficient IT server environment to meet business needs.
- Configure and maintain a virtual server environment including storage for provisioning and hosting of server applications.
- Implementing enhancements to improve server performance and reliability.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bsc/Msc in IT or related qualification
- Microsoft (and Linux) certification is preferred
- ITIL certification is preferred
- 5-10 years` experience in Windows server administration and support
- Essential skills. Installation, configuration and troubleshooting skills in following fields
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016/2019
- Microsoft Server Hyper-V with failover clustering
- Microsoft Windows Terminal Services
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 experience
- IBM/Lenovo server hardware (x-Series, Flex System)
- IBM Storewize
- NetApp experience
- Symantec Backup Exec
- PowerShell Scripting
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Mail security (Office365/ProofPoint or similar)
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Team player with ability to work independently and with others
- Be willing and able to learn new skills as our environment changes
- Good technical foundation with broad technical acumen and analytical abilities
- Solid customer-orientation with good communication skills
- Ability to deal with the stress of competing priorities
- Handle and resolve server related tickets, incidents and request
- Install, configure and maintain server infrastructure - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Window Server 2016 Hyper-V Virtualization environment, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, storage, file and print server
- Install, configure and maintain storage infrastructure – Lenovo/IBM and Network Appliance storage system
- Staging, configuring and maintaining cloud services such as those provided by GCP, MS Azure/AD and Office 365.
- PKI, Exchange (on-prem and cloud), GPO, KMS, gMSA, RDS, Sites and Services
- Application license services, Application support on various systems (in various depth)
- Patch management of Windows servers and related systems
- Implement and manage Windows system monitoring, efficiency and performance tools
- Troubleshoot, identify, resolve and prevent system issues
- Participate and contribute to global server team and server architect
- Participate and contribute to other processes, IT projects and business improvement activities
- Make service improvement suggestions to management.
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months with option on extension
|Stillingsnavn||Senior Server Engineer|
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Sist endret||20.05.2022 22:11|