Denne annonsen har utløpt.
What responsibility will you have?
As a Business Continuity manager, you will be working closely with our BizDevOps teams with the aim to implement BCM as part of our agile IT practices. This will include the following activities:
- Develop, improve, and maintain Business Impact analysis (BIA)
- Conduct Risk Assessments (RA)
- Ensure that our continuity solutions are in line with the Business Requirements
- Improve and maintain Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) plans
- Coordinate test activities within the BizDevOps teams
- Ensure that the activities conducted within the division comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Support internal audits on compliance, with specific attention to Business Continuity Management
During these activities you will also work together with the Group Business Continuity Management team improving the corporate efficiency of BCM.
What knowledge and skills are we looking for?
- Experience with Business Continuity Management
- Have a basic understanding of application and infrastructure technology
- Basic understanding of the BCM standard ISO 22301
- Education on an academic level
- Proficient in Norwegian and English language
- We are willing to invest to enhance knowledge in any of the mentioned areas
|Stillingsnavn||Business Continuity manager|
|Bransjekategori||Bank / Finans / Forsikring|
|Sist endret||05.09.2022 22:11|