Denne annonsen har utløpt.
On behalf of our customer, we are now looking for an all-round DA resource with reference on product analytics tool Amplitude.
- Academic or professional experience with a heavy quantitative, analytical focus - statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting like R or Python is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting.
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Product Analytics tool such as Amplitude.
- Experience with data visualization tools (extra points for hands-on experience with Tableau)
- Experience working at, or strong understanding of, a SaaS business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with product stakeholders to understand data and business needs; become an expert in translating these needs into specific analyses with actionable insights.
- Conduct quantitative analysis of user behavior to uncover issues or opportunities to improve our customers’ experience.
- Analyze the outcomes of tests and experiments.
- Make sure tracking across Mercell is properly implemented and updated.
- Collaborate across UX teams and business functions to infuse strategic, open ended research with quantitative insights.
- Communicate insights to your stakeholders with a data-driven point of view and plan for action.
Oppstart: Ønsket snarest
Varighet: 3-6 måneder, med mulighet for forlengelse
Arbeidssted: Oslo, mulig hjemmekontor
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Søknadsfrist||12.05.2021 Klokken 1600|
|Sist endret||22.09.2021 21:12|