Denne annonsen har utløpt.
Key Responsibilities:-Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.-Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Architectural and Code review
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Updating software solutions as required.
- Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility Professional Qualification
- You hold a relevant higher education degree
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Java development
- You have experience with agile development processes (E.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with data-intensive applications, solutions with high availability requirements
- Strong and proven experience with complex Java development of server-side applications and programming
- Relational database experience, preferred Oracle
- -est driven development (unit test, mocks, integration test), test automation
- Micro services and containers
- Favourable with knowledge about technologies like Docker, OpenShift, Spring Boot, Angular, Vertx, and Maven
- Spring application framework / Inversion of Control / Spring Boot-Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- As a person, we would like you to be structured, problem solving and driven to learn new things within the area.
- Relevant Experience in years-Experience in development process
- Experience with Type of Applications-Application Landscape View-Experience Database
- Knowledge on Architecture-Knowledge on Frameworks-Knowledge Tools
|Bransjekategori||Bank / Finans / Forsikring|
|Søknadsfrist||28.02.2021 Klokken 1600|
|Sist endret||22.09.2021 21:12|