Denne annonsen har utløpt.
End: 30/09/2020 (Option to prolong)
Workplace: Solna, Sweden and Oslo, Norway
Work language: Scandinavian and/or English
Job description and requirements
This requisition is for two positions in the same team, the roles are similar.
The first is more focussed on large-scale design. The other more focussed on governance. Participate in the target architecture team that will drive the change journey that they are facing, where they will change the entire operational model, find strength in larger cross- border solutions, become more platform-oriented, and change the mindset from classic telco to the technology company of the future.
That team will define our Nordic target architecture, IT strategy, and help realise it at various levels in the organization. You will work closely with business, domain architects, developers, executives and others to take the lead in both technical and non-technical discussions related to the future target architecture to be set for many different product areas in different countries. That is why it is important to have solid experience with solution architecture from larger technical environments and that you thrive in an environment with a high rate of change.
- Assess the current situation in multiple business units (OpCos)
- Design company target solutions including local variations needed to deliver on business needs
- Facilitate work with distributed architecture teams Secure implementation of ongoing target engineering work
- Educate stakeholders in fundamental changes driven by target architecture
- Assist local country architects in developing a transition design from their current landscape to the new, shared solutions
- Drive the cooperation within the architectural and engineering parts of the program Documentation and Governance of target architecture work by various solution groups
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong enterprise architecture design experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience with large-scale solution and enterprise architecture design
- Ability to effectively communicate, listen, influence, and deliver quality in a demanding agile-driven environment.
- Architecture documentation, analysis, and governance techniques
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing business environment
- Extensive experience with requirements gathering, understanding business needs and system design
- Experience with software development, must have technical solution architecture background
- Experience from the telecom sector
Personal characteristics and skills:
- Strong drive Analytic and solutions oriented
- Strong English written and oral skills
- Willing and able to travel
Minimum 10 years experience.
|Sist endret||24.09.2021 15:24|